Development and Manufacturing Technologies
Transforming your IVD test or pharmaceutical device into a fully manufactured microfluidic product is our job. One of our key strengths is the ability to provide novel processing solutions where conventional manufacturing processes are no longer valid.
The challenges that we regularly address entail the inclusion of micro-sized features; as well as the design and manufacturing of several types of micro mould technologies (Silicon, SU-8 and steel), the combination of micro and macro features, combinations of process steps, challenging assembly steps, stringent QC requirements and packaging of the final product.
Our manufacturing team deliver small and large volumes of products to customers around the world . microLIQUID offers full solutions for the fabrication of macro-, micro-, nano-structured and multi-layer polymer devices, in some cases also with silicon and glass material in hybrid solutions for the market. Frequently beginning with the redesign of the device of interest we enable industrialization for mass production of precision microfluidic parts at our ISO13485 certified plant.
Our technology offer includes from state-of-the art MEMS and Microfluidic technologies to micro-injection moulding capabilities. microLIQUID integrates all these manufacturing process techniques under one roof:
- Photolithography technologies (class 10-100)
- Thin film processing: Sputtering, Oxidation furnaces etc
- Plasma etching: RIE and DRIE
- Microreplication: Hot embossing, casting, micro milling
- Micro Injection moulding
- Surface functionalization
- Automated Reagent deposition/integration
- Bonding technologies (solvent, wire, ultrasonic, anodic, fusion and adhesive bonding)
- High throughput Lamination equipment (adhesive and thermal)
- Assembly and interfacing
Some of our partnerships date back to the 2000s. Opting for microLIQUID means a future with a reliable manufacturing partner.