microLIQUID is on the hunt for experts. If you have the required aspects for being a IVD PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SCIENTIST, do not hesitate to contact us!
As IVD product development Scientist in the IVD Team, you will report to the Head of the IVD & Bioscience Lab and Project Managers and work in cross-functional teams including regulatory, process engineering and assay translation operations. Additionally, you will be hands on in the Lab implementing and validating technologies related to immunoassays, molecular diagnostics and cell culture. You will be collaborating with engineering department for study designs, protocols, and reports for IVD projects, guiding junior team members in delivering successful validation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The main functions of the position are:
- Investigates, creates, and develops new methods and technologies for IVD projects advancement through a combination of individual studies and team research.
- Analyses and complies experimental data and reports and records results in laboratory notebook.
- Prepares documents, including data summaries, reports, SOP´s and procedures.
- Presents work at meetings as required and proposes new strategies and methods to address immediate and upcoming technical issues.
- Maintains high level of expertise through scientific literature, competitor products, and seminars, and serves as technical expert within assay development groups and across other internal departments.
- Provides work direction and coaching for junior level. Associates as needed.
- Interacts with other internal departments, as necessary, to plan and expedite project objectives.
- BS/MS or Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Biology or a related field. Ph.D. preferred.
- Experience in biological sample handling, nucleic acid purification, amplification and detection, immunoassays and cell culture are preferred.
- Experience with microfluidics is a plus.
- Organizational skills, including the ability to efficiently evaluate, prioritize and handle multiple changing projects and priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; preparation of documents, including data summaries, reports and procedures.
- Ability to work collaboratively promoting professional, constructive relationships as a part of a team while also working independently to produce data and meet challenging timelines and goals.
- EU work permit.
- English certificate, IELTS or equivalent (at least B2 level)
What do we offer:
A stable incorporation into a leading company in its sector, with projection, in which there is a positive work environment and an attractive remuneration package that will be negotiated based on the value of the candidacy.
Do you have any previous experience in the development of these functions?
You are the person we are looking for: We hope to receive your CV!